Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thing 8

Facebook is Thing 8 and I cannot get to it at work from my staff computer. I can get to it from a public access computer but here's the thing; I already have a Facebook account. Originally created to "monitor" my 26, 24, and 22 year old children. Ok - adult children, but they are still my children. I digress...

I really enjoy Facebook. My favorite thing to do on FB is look at my nearly 6 month old first grandson's pictures that his parents post as they live 3 hours away. Next is looking at all the funny stuff my kids say about the pictures they and their friends post. Last but not least at all, is Farm Town. Farm Town will have to be a post unto itself.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandson growing up digitally...

    You might enjoy this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo

    ReplyDelete