Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Things 6 & 7

I logged into the Google Reader and proceeded to subscribe to my blogs there. I then subscribed to a couple of favorite RSS newsfeeds.

I love being able to look at all of this in one location. My problem is that I am used to getting everything via e-mail and now this is one more place I have to go to get caught up on "stuff". Granted, I visit the Star-Telegram already as part of my morning routine, but that is the key! I have a routine already in place and Google Reader was not a part of it. (sigh) I must learn to accept change as inevitable.

1 comment:

  1. To keep everything in one place you may want to load and try FLOCK (a firefox expanded social browser that can do your RSS for you in a tab... as well as facebook, flickr, youtube, ... A web 2.0 mega browser)

    ReplyDelete