Monday, May 11, 2009

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Alright, so I did Thing 1 which is to create this blog. Then I did click on 2 of the 4 links to learn about all of this. The video I watched was informative and gave me a different perspective. The reading I did was also informative but got complicated quick. So, today I decided to do what I always do. I learn as much as possible about what I have done so far.

First, I took a look at a few of the blogs already in place for North Texas 23. Many were like mine, just one of the template options available. Then I came across one with a widget for librarything and decided to learn more.

For me, that meant searching on every tab under customization on this blog. Some tabs and settings were pretty straightforward, others not so much. I did discover how to add a gadget or widget. I added the top 10 searches on Google for the day. Pretty interesting....

I am determined to plod on, er blog on!

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing great! If you get stuck or need a sounding board I am here to help.

    Todd Humble

    ReplyDelete