Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Library Thing

Library Thing is number 16 in our quest of knowledge! I am a techie that loves reading, so someone else had to show me this site about 3 years ago. I am a member and I love it! I don't do a lot of socializing on here but this is how I keep up with the books I own. I am also an Early Reviewer and have snagged 4 books to date. There are many ways to find books that may interest you here, ways to find people with your interests, and review books you have in your home library or books you have read.

I occasionally check out the many postings here and enjoy hearing others reading experiences, likes and dislikes about what they read. I also see what my one far away friend has read and reviewed recently. Very enjoyable site. If you want to see my library, look for rjmoren.

No comments:

Post a Comment